The purpose of the North Shore Community Garden Society (NSCGS) is to oversee the use and management of community gardens on the North Shore. The North Shore Community Garden Society serves the City of North Vancouver, District of North Vancouver, and West Vancouver in British Columbia, Canada.
We currently manage the Queen Mary Community Garden, the Charros Community Garden, the North Vancouver City Hall Community Garden and the St. Andrew’s Community Garden in the City of North Vancouver and the Lillooet Park Community Garden, the Lynn Valley Lions Community Garden and the Garibaldi Park Community Garden in the District of North Vancouver.
Our aim is to:
- Promote a diversity of approaches to sustainable gardening
- Encourage co-operation, education and community involvement centered around organic gardening
- Share and develop knowledge and practice of organic gardening
- Promote well-being by providing access to garden space and to public gathering spaces
- Encourage and maintain a sustainable method of bio-diverse gardening
The North Shore Community Garden Society is also a partner of the Edible Garden Project.
For general inquiries, please contact us at: email@example.com or see the ‘Contact us’ page for the email addresses for each specific garden.